Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Getting competitive at family day!




Mom is working at Law's Construction and they had family day on Saturday at Luckett Lodge. They had all of these different games with all of these GREAT prizes - so I just took the liberty of signing EVERYONE up for EVERYTHING !

I need to practice my jousting for next year!









Tal is a better 'jouster' than the rest of us!












Ta Ta couldn't believe that I had signed her up for this! It was so much fun!













3 legged race. We took a little fall when we got to the end. Did I mention that there were really good prizes. REally good! I would not have done this if they weren't good! It really was a lot of fun!









Yep - even the sack race. I tried it and I'm not a fast hopper. Not at all! I lost this one big time. YOu can see Mary Bratton and my nephew Nasson to the right of me.. Ta Ta is giving them the go ahead!

5 comments:

Woodruff family said...

LOOK HOW CUTE! Your family is absolutely adorable.. and look at you jousting! I love it. It looks like y'all had a BLAST!!

Christie said...

Oh my gosh! Wish I could have been there to see that! Looks like ya'll had lots of fun and you even have bruises to remind you of all the fun :)

The Segrest Family said...

ummmmm what is tal doing joisting with the 12 year old?

stacy seago said...

Too cute!!! I bet you kicked bootie!!

Renee Guest said...

umm... what am I doing jousting with a 45 year old man? they drew names out of a box - I got knocked off in 2 seconds.