Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Beau in the bucket


These were taken at the Celebrete Southern show that I did on Friday. I didn't get a single picture of my booth or my products - but I got a picture of Beau in this bucket!

It was a great show. So many of my customers came and saw me and it was such a fun day. I thrive on things like that... where I get to see and talk to so many wonderful people!!

I am busy filling orders for all of my sweet customers! Thank you for making it a wonderful show.

I have also updated my Baby Face Blog

www.babyfacedesign.blogspot.com

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Our Sweet Babies said...

Hey Renee, after I posted my last blog about the small world of blogging, I received several emails from friends who know you! Apparently, everyone I know from high school (and keep in touch with), knows you! My husband even knows one of your husband's friends he saw on your blog! Too funny!!! Maybe one day we will meet in person!

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

renee~
i told tommy that i "confessed" to stalking you on the blog and he laughed at me. you are right, though, it really is addictive! i can't wait to get the cute things you are making!!
suzanne barnette