Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Isabel & D'Ella

Isabel and D'Ella David had their 4th Birthday party at Chick-Fil-A on Tuesday. The Davids were only in town for a short time. Noah and the girls are doing fabulous - and mommy and daddy too!
Here are the girls playing outside of chick-fil-a
Isabel, D'Ella, Mary Bratton, Jess & Ellen






Isabel and D'Ella opening their presents
I love these girls so much!!











And I love these girls so much too!
Beth, me and Barbara

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

wooo hoo look at you gettin' all fancy schmancy on your blog!

Woodruff family said...

I can't believe how big they have gotten. I haven't seen these girls in forever it seems! Aren't they moving back to Jackson soon? BTW, cool new look on the blog! Loved seeing you this weekend - twice - what a treat!