Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Mary Bratton's first stiches
























Tal's daddy was so sweet to take me and Tal out to eat tonight - -no kids - a very nice dinner!! As we were finishing up our babysitter called and told us that Mary Bratton got a cut on her lip and the cut was deep! Our sweet friend David's birthday is TODAY. After his birthday dinner he celebrated by stiching up Mary Bratton's upper lip. She was such a big girl and was a great patient for Mr. David - (Dr. David in this case --- she has never had to know him as Dr. David) He was so sweet and did a great job. She says that Bryant is still 'cooler' that his daddy!






















I tried to get a close up to see how deep her little cut was. My heart broke!!!!!!!!!!!


























She love the gas. She was saying ' I can't stop laughing' - she kept saying that her body felt funny and was shaking! He gave her strawberry numbing medicine that tasted good!!!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Christie said...

Bless her!!! It looks like MB was really a trooper through her ordeal.

Unknown said...

bless her heart! Such bravery!!!

I wanted to let you know that I got Henry's romper in yesterday...it is SO adorable. I can't wait to see him in it! Thanks a ton!
Heather

Alison Felsher said...

Stacy told me to go on your site and check out the chaos! Glad to know all is well.

The O'Donnells said...

bless her heart!!!

The Cross Family said...

what a brave little girl. she fits it great with garret and his cast. tell her regular and thomas send a speedy recovery.

Lisa Trotter said...

So sorry for sweet Mary Bratton. What a champ!! It's so hard when the kids get their first big "boo boo". And how nice is it to have friends who can fix your kids boo boos and make the family more comfortable at the same time!! Hope she heals fast. Lots of TLC, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Poor Mary Bratton, she looked like she was such a big girl...YEA for her. I am sure it hurts the mommy, too.

Ozier Family said...

Okay, I am crying...I have never seen a little one with an oxygen mask on. Lord be with me when we go through something like this!! Mary Bratton and Mommy were both VERY brave! :)

Woodruff family said...

What a brave, sweet girl!! And I'm very proud of both of you!! That was also soooo sweet of David... What a great friend!