Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 17, 2007

Surving the Sizzle - 4 miles!

I did my first 4 mile race tonight! It was the Surving the Sizzle night run in Ridgeland. It was really so much fun! We got to run by the water during alot of the run! 3 of my dearest friends also ran so that is probably why it was so much fun to me!



















Sha Jackson, Me and Jennifer O'Donnell
























Jenny Woodruff and Me





















Jenny, me and Jennifer

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Woodruff family said...

We had a great time and I'm so PROUD of you!! WAY TO GO! You really did so awesome!

Christie said...

YEAH for you! So proud of our small group girls. Ya'll are definitely an inspiration for me to get up off the couch and stop eating cheetos :)

Anonymous said...

You have to win the award for the funniest blog. I am behind on blogging, but couldn't resist reading all the blogs I have missed on your blogspot...MB is so funny. Proud of you for your first race...YEA!!

Jodi, Steven, Kanon & Mari Blake said...

You are looking Good!! Let me know when you do another run, and I will join you. Me and Sommer are doing the 1/2 marathon in Jackson in Jan. Are you interested?