Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 13, 2007

She said wanted to stay with mommy all day. We made a deal that if mommy walked her in instead of getting out in carpool line that she would walk in her class like a big girl.









































We don't know who this little boy was -
but he seemed very concerned and hung around for a while.












































It still took a little while once we got inside but she finally walked in her room with Ms. Jennifer.





















I hope that she is doing OK. I'm sure she has forgotten all about it by now.
The phone rang and I was sure it was Pinelake calling for me to come get her or something.
I'm home posting these so daddy can see her in her uniform.

4 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

what a sweet heart.
she looks so cute in her uniform!

Christie said...

Bless Her!!! Why are you making that poor sweet baby go to school????

The O'Donnells said...

i could eat her up!!! so cute!

Ozier Family said...

Sweet baby! She looks like such a big girl in that uniform!

I LOVE the play-by-play!!