Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 10, 2007
















She started off the day playing with Lawson! A familiar face!!
















I am probably suppose to be gone by now -
but I am in the hallway about to cry trying to see how she does in her new class!
















Girls on one side - boys on the other!
















Look how sweet this is. Bryant is right next door to Mary Bratton so I got to get some pictures of Bryant's first day! He looks thrilled!




















I'm out in the hallway cracking up laughing b/c Bryant is just about pulling down Stacy's shorts hanging on to her. This lasted the whole way around the classroom. She had to bribe him with Chick Fil A.

3 comments:

Woodruff family said...

Our little girls are growing up!! That is so cute! It looks like she is having a great time!

The Segrest Family said...

this makes me a little overwhelmed! they are getting too big!!!!
such sweet kids....

and by the way, i LOVE MB's shoes =)

Amber said...

Ohmygosh, Renee, this makes me cry thinking of Harper's first day years from now. Be strong, girl. :)