Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 07, 2008

Beauty salon
























Anna Claire Bonds came over to play after school today.
I went to check on them and they were so cute playing 'beauty shop'...... how cute!!
Beau was asleep and I needed to work so I go back to start monogramming............




















I check on them a few minutes later and they have gotten into Mary Bratton's play make-up.
I walk in and they just bust out laughing. I put a towel down for them in Mary Bratton's room b/c I know this is going to get bad. They were having so much fun!

















I come back to find this. Look at Anna Claire's face.
Anna Claire was obviously the customer at the beauty salon.


















I had to give them both baths b/c it even got worse than this.
We scrubbed and scrubbed and glitter is still all over those pretty faces.... and I'm sure it will be for weeks!
it is embedded in their scalps and in every crease of their faces!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

so THIS is what i have to look forward to in a few years!?!?!?!

oh my goodness!

of course mary peyton is girly girl and tom boy all in one - she'll be the one in the princess dress dribbling the basketball!

Christie said...

Suzanne said exactly what I was thinking as I was looking at these pictures.I can't wait. Let the fun begin!!!