Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 22, 2008

We went to Yogi Bear Park today to spend the day with the Seagos and the Burchfields.
They were camping out and we went to tag along. I was very impressed with Yogi Bear/ Jellystone Park - and we had the best time with our friends. I wish I had gotten more pictures of everyone there! I didn't get a single picture of Toby Burchfield ( Master camper)



















I cherish good pictures of me and Tal. We don't ever seem to have any since we are always chasing a kid!!
Happy that we got some good pictures of us together. Love my Tal!!!!!!!!!!!!




















David and 'the girl in the pink shirt ' - that is what they called her when she won a prize in the egg decorating contest and she forgot to put her name on the eggs.....

















Roasting marshmellows... making smores!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christie said...

It looks like ya'll had a blast! So sad we missed it!

stacy seago said...

WHAT A GREAT TIME!!! SO FUN!!
WE HAVE GOT TO DO IT AGAIN! NOT ONLY DID THE KIDS HAVE A BLAST, BUT THE ADULTS AS WELL!

THE PICS OF BEAU & MG ARE TOO FUNNY.
I DO LOVE THE SMILES ON MARY BRATTON & BRYANT'S FACES!
SO GLAD YA'LL JOINED US!!
LOVE YOU!

Woodruff family said...

I love that photo of you and Tal!! Look how pretty!! It looks like y'all had a blast!!