Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!
Could we be any more romantic than this?????
On monday... March 3rd, 2008 - Tal and I will be married 7 years!

We have had SO much going on this month and 2 days ago we were trying to think of what to get each other for a present.
Then I said.... if we are trying to THINK of something to buy.... then let's just not buy anything!!!!!!!!!
Tal's lawnmower broke a week or so ago and we went to Lowe's yesterday and bought our
OH SO romantic Anniversary present. I must be the luckiest girl in the world!!

I'm really kidding because I really don't even care! he actually really needed this!!





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Lisa Trotter said...

Happy Anniversary, Renee and Tal!!! And I LOVE practical anniversary gifts at this stage...sprinkled in with a nice gift every few years!! :)

Woodruff family said...

I love practical gifts too! We have always done that... well, maybe not always!! Happy Anniversary.. and Beau really likes that lawn mower!

The Cross Family said...

oooohh nea nea...I know Tal is loving you for buying him that riding lawnmower. We have one too, especially since we have the biggest yards ever!!