Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 20, 2008















We went to the Jazz and Java Cafe in Madison tonight to hear
Shane and Frazier! Shane Foshee Hobgood and Frasier Riddell.

Suzanne Greer Guild told me about it this morning and we met them there! So glad we did!
They play alot of Thursday nights! so much fun!

Mary Bratton and Beau loved it!






















They take requests and Mary Bratton had a request and they played it!
so sweet!
They also played 'My Girl" for her a little earlier.
She was dancing and loving it the whole time!


















Beau LOVES music and was so good just listening most of the time!

2 comments:

The Milan Family said...

I have recently met Shane. Her sister, Shelley, is my neighbor. Isn't she sooooooooooooo talented?!We almost went last night, but just couldn't get it together as I am sure you understand!

The Owen Family said...

That is so neat! She has the most beautiful voice. What a fun night!