Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

















Suzanne Guild, Stacy Seago, Me

We had a fun girls night dinner tonight at Amerigos!
Love girls nights!!
















Mary Katherine, Ta Ta, Me, Suzanne and Stacy


















Ok - so this RANDOM is coming up to the table pretending like he is Bill Clinton.
Even trying to do impressions and saying " I did not sleep with that woman."
We are all dying out laughing but we don't know who in the world he is. He came and jumped in the picture with us.
We think that he had a crush on Suzanne or something b/c he kept trying to ask her all kind of questions!
We still have no idea who in the world this man is?

























Here he is trying to talk to Ta Ta. Who is this man??????

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Woodruff family said...

It looks like y'all had such a great time! I love love love Suzanne - she is the sweetest!! I still have the best memories when we went on a ski trip together in 10th grade!!! Who is Bill??? That's hilarious!

Jason & Meg said...

Renee,
This is random, but thank you for being behind me in the ATM line the other day. My sis-n-law was doing my transaction so I was not even paying attention. Thank you again for being honest and flaging us down:)