Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 02, 2008
























Anna Claire came over again Friday after school and then I took them both to a birthday party for one of their friends in their class.
I told them to change into 'play clothes' to go outside since we had a couple of hours before the birthday party. They each came in about 3 times in different outfits to show me what they were wearing to see if it was OK.....
I kept telling them that they could put on whatever PLAY CLOTHES they wanted.... they were just going outside in the back yard. So about 30 minutes later they were both ready to go outside and play. I wanted to get a picture of them all ready to play in the backyard.

They were so precious !!! And I totally understand girls.... you can play much better when you feel cute!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: