Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 17, 2008

My sweet Beau is 2. I just wanted to say a few things about my sweet boy!
He is full of life!!!!!!!! He is on the go!!!!!! He has the sweetest spirit that a person can have.
He is the kid that says 'hello' and 'bye bye' to everyone in the store. I love seeing the smiles that he brings to a face of a stranger that had no plans on carrying on a conversation with a 1 year old little boy - and they end up talking with him and having a smile on their face. He is very enthusiastic and very friendly. And he is hysterical. He is sooo funny!! He ends almost everything he says with "yay!" (postive reinforcement and praise works great with Beau) He gets bored really easily so he is always into something!! He can be difficult at times for these very reasons.... ALWAYS INTO SOMETHING! God has taught me a lot of patience by giving me this little boy. Patience that I certainly needed! God knows exactly what we need and I'm so thankful for my Beau Beau! I don't know what I ever did without you!!
I love you Beau. Happy 2nd Birthday!


















Best big sister in the world, Best Daddy in the world, Best Beau Beau Birthday Boy in the world!!






















He tries so hard to blow out his candles!! We have had to help him blow them out today!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christie said...

Happy Birthday (yesterday) Beau Beau! We love you and can't wait to celebrate with you Saturday!