Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 06, 2008

That was quite a little storm we had on Friday. WHO KNEW THAT WAS COMING??
I was strolling friday morning around 10:30 a.m. and having some quiet time with Jesus! Thanking HIM for the weather, asking HIM to protect my family . Out of the blue.....I called my friend Ashley Brantley ( Crawford) and asked her if she wanted to have a little play date since we didnt' have plans that afternoon. So within an hour, we were driving her way. We had been at her house minutes before the storm came. I'm so thankful we weren't at home! We just got power back late last night and I know I would have been terrified if we had been here by ourselves. I was so in awe how God took us there to get us out of harms way. There is more to the story but it is too much to write. I was so thankful to have been with Ash and her family ... and with her generator!!! Thank you Jeff for buying the generator when Ashley tried to talk you out of it. I hope I'm at your house during the next storm!! :)



















No lights... but we have a Leapster!






















No TV - but we have a portable DVD player and some Doritoes!

(and a cute little outie belly button)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christie said...

I love this picture of Beau. The belly hanging over the shorts and the outie are so cute! I think Raylin is going to have an outie too!