Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 04, 2008

Lots of celebrating!!!!!!!!!!!
I had 2 dinners this week for special friends. Thanks to Tal for watching the kids so I could celebrate my girls!


















Last night we had Catherine Cross' baby shower at Amerigo's.
This is the only picture I got before my battery died. There was a whole table full celebrating with sweet Catherine (Regular.)
When I met these girls years ago...we met Mary Katherine Segrest first. So Mary Bratton starting calling Catherine Cross-----
Regular Catherine!

Catherine has little Thomas that will be 'two in May' - as he will tell you. Caroline Elizabeth Cross will also be here in May!




















Monday was Sha Jackson birthday and we went to Giovanni's for dinner.
Happy Birthday Sha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a fun week !!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amber said...

Is that Katie Ormon? She was the chaplain of Phi Mu the year I pledged not to mention Homecoming Queen. She is so sweet!