Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 13, 2008

We went to Law's Constructions Family Day on Saturday.
It was so much fun! Last year we did all kind of events that had us falling all over the ground.
Here is a picture of my mom hiding behind a pole .... hiding from having to do the potato sack race!
We all signed each other up for things that we didn't know about!
We all ended up doing the jousting event. I signed up mom and Tal without them knowing and my mom signed me up.
Tal had to go against Ta Ta and he knocked her down ( very gently) - it was really funny!
Then Tal and I were in the finals. Tal got first place and I got 2nd place!!

























Mary Bratton did the potato sack race with her cute little skirt hanging out of the back! so cute!

























jumping right to Ta Ta!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christie said...

I love the picture of Tata and MB hugging. So sweet!

The Segrest Family said...

OMG! you forgot to mention that you SOOOOO DESIGNED THE T-SHIRTS!!!!!!!!!!!! they are too cute!