Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 17, 2008

Home movies

We were watching some recent videos that we took tonight and Beau was SOO thrown off.
he would hear my voice on T.V. and turn around and look at me and answer the question. He didn't know which voice was coming from where!



















here he saying EXACTLY what we would hear on the video!


and Mary Bratton couldn't get enough of herself on the video. Everytime she saw herself she would crack up laughing and say
"Oh my gosh... I can't believe i did that... that is so funny."
















popcorn was left over from taking her to Madagascar II today. We did not pop it to watch family videos.
Even though that does sound like something that i would do!




post signature

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christie said...

I love all the new pics and updates!!! The picture of MB laughing with the popcorn is so cute! We miss ya'll!!!

Unknown said...

You really should receive a mother of the year award. You put the rest of us (me) to shame.