Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilight

a huge group of us went to see Twilight on Friday night.
My friends Jenny Woodruff and Emily Hopkins were the organziers
(and wore Twilight t-shirts.... did i mention that they are HUGE fans - like .. love it enough to wear t-shirts)
We all had a good time. The movie is alot like the book. Definitley made me want to read more!



















here we are embarrassing ourselves taking a group photo AT the movie theater.


















We went to Papitos after the movie for a late dinner!



















post signature

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

I LOVE IT! so awesome... i guess i should read those books... hmmmm or will i get obsessed too? =) what fun - emily and jenny are so great

Unknown said...

I am SO obsessed with this series! I finished the fourth book and wanted to cry b/c it was over... I loved the movie so much I went twice in a row...I'm pathetic!!