Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Barbie Bike

We totally surprised Mary Bratton with a Barbie bike for her birthday. She loves it...more than loves it! And.. she did great!


















We rode down to Honey's house ( Anna Blair's mom) to show her. How sweet is her reaction? We love Honey!














Mary Bratton will be 4 tomorrow!! Looking at this picture of Delta - I'm thinking she needs to go on a little diet. Little chunky around the middle! Sweetest dog in the whole world. She will be 6 on March 11th. Also Beth Woodcock's birthday!!!













Mary Bratton got this traveling art set by UPS from Isabel, D'ella and Noah. She loves it! She couldn't wait to play with it!

Ms. Lana gave her a Happy Birthday sticker from school.

















Looky here! Beau is starting to stand on his own. No steps yet! However.....I'm so glad that he is being cautious. It won't be long! He is just over 10 months

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Whoa! He needs to slow down!! Eli needs to take some lessons!:)

Lee, Shea, Luke and Charlie said...

Renee, i know you don't know me, but i check out your blog sometimes by the link on MK's blog. I love seeing what Beau is doing, because I have a little boy who is 2 months younger. I can't believe he is standing up!! he and Mary Bratton are both precious!

The Segrest Family said...

look at beau beau!

The Segrest Family said...

and a barbie BIKE!? MB is too old, too old!

Our Sweet Babies said...

I guess I am stalking you again. I am home from church with a sick child! Is the Anna Blair you are talking about in the bike picture Anna Blair Haynes? My husband graduated with her (a year before me). If that is her, the world keeps getting smaller!

Robin