Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 24, 2007

It has been a happy 4 years!


Happy 4th Birthday
Mary Bratton

It just turned midnight and you just turned 4!
I don't know why this birthday is so hard for me. I wasn't upset at 3 - but 4 has got me realzing how much you have grown into such a sweet child of God. I look at you and wonder where the time went. You are such a blessing in my life. I have been telling Mary Bratton to stop growing and she said "Don't worry momma - I will always be your baby. No matter how big I get, I will always be your pumpkin."



This is a picture of Mary Bratton(in the pink) and her cousin Madeline who will be 6 on Monday.
And Happy Birthday Madeline. We have a lot of February birthdays in the Guest family.


















Dancing with Daddy at Cajun fest








Here is a picture of Mary Bratton ( on the right) and her first friends (along with Jess & Ellen)
Isabel & D'Ella David. They are only 3 weeks apart. Mary Bratton is 7 months here

















Here are all of the girls. Best friends!
This is right before the David's moved to Sewanee ( the twins are wearing their Sewanee t-shirts)

Beth holding Ellen & Jess
Barbara holding D'Ella & Isabel
Me holding Mary Bratton









This is Mary Bratton stealing a ball from Barnes Wadford at Tal's 10 year reunion.

4 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY BRATTON!!!!!!!!! i can't believe that you are 4 years old! have fun at the wiggles!

The Dowdles said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY BRATTON!!!!

We miss you so much! Guess what -- it snowed in ABC just for your birthday! It is all ready for you to come and make snow angels!

We love you!!

The Leons said...

Happy Birthday Mary Bratton!!!

stacy seago said...

Happy Birthday!!! It makes me sad also...something about being FOUR YEARS OLD seems soooooo big! Love ya'll!