Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Our Masterpieces!

Here is Mary Bratton's butterfly box she painted on Valentine's Day! And I think this is our dog Delta's first time on the blog!































Here is my coffee mug (Tal calls it a soup bowl)
Both of my sweet baby's handprints on the sides.
I love it!



























It was purple day at school on Thursday. Mary Bratton brought my Miss Piggy doll that I loved when I was a little girl! I used to LOVE Miss Piggy ( I still love Miss Piggy)

1 comment:

Our Sweet Babies said...

It is a small world! I did go to NWR. I graduated in 1994. On another note, my mom cleaned out her attic the other day, and she found my Miss Piggy just like yours! Anna played with it the whole time we were there! Your kids are precious. Thanks by being my cyber friend, and not beting bothered by my "stalking"!

Robin