Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My little girl!!!



I was looking at Mary Bratton in the last post that I was looking at how much she had grown. Other friends had posted some old pictures of their kids and it made me go back and start looking at old pictures. It really takes me back and makes me appreciate every stage and every moment that God gives me with my family.









She was a princess her very first Halloween


She used to always take my deodorant and put it on - she would get so upset when I took it away.

These are my brother's hats - but I loved this sweet picture of Mary Bratton and Nasson. She has always loved her Nasson!

2 comments:

stacy seago said...

I love the deodorant pics....too funny! Doesn't make you want to stop the time just a little? It makes me try harder to treasure the moments. We love some Mary Bratton and Beau...they are so special to us.

Woodruff family said...

I just can't believe how much she has grown! She is so grown up now! Happy Birthday Mary Bratton!! Can you believe it's been 4 years. Wow time is flying by!!