Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Pictures from Tal's birthday party

here are some pictures from the party!
Thank you everyone for coming!!





Bryant Seago, Garrett & Jeremy Jackson


































Back - Chris Leon, Tal, Jay Wadford
Middle - Leslie Leon, Brandi Sappington
Front- Jenny Wadford, Tiffany & Martin Calllum
(and baby #3 for the Callum's in Tiff's tummy)













Tal & Shawn Sappington
Shawn is Tal's best friend from high school. He might be the funniest person that I've ever met in my life!















David & Bryant Seago - going for a strike!

1 comment:

stacy seago said...

so sorry I couldn't be there....thank you for takin a pic of my boys for me....loved seeing them in action! THey had a blast. Happy Birthday to Tal! Love ya'll...stac