Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy 31st Birthday Tal




Tal's 31st birthday is tomorrow - Sunday, Feb. 18th

I had a surprise birthday party for him on Friday night and invited a few friends. I invited our friends from small group and a few of his friends from high school. He was surprised and so happy! We had a great time. Thank you to all of our friends who came to make it such a special birthday for him!


Here is the invitation that I made for him




















This was his cake! Chocolate cake with whitie icing... just what he likes. Can you see the picture of that little cutie on that cake?















Chris Leon, Shawn Sappington and Tal















Me, Leslie Leon and Brandi Sappington

We all stayed for mystic bowling and it was so much fun











They are very proud of their cheese dip at Lawril Lanes. You cannot bring in your own food. I had to do some serious negotiations to bring in the cake! I normally wouldn't say how much I payed for anything but I had to show you all what $30.00 worth of cheese dip and chips look like. And wow.... the presentation!!!!

No comments: