Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

This is LOVE!


Happy Valentine's Day !!!
Today was the BEST day. Just one of those happy, happy days. I am so thankful for my family!! I had the 3 best Valentine's today! Tal and I didn't have a chance to have a Valentine dinner tonight so we made it a family occassion. We all went to eat and then surprised Mary Bratton and took her to Fat Cat Ceramics and let her paint. She had never been to a paint your own pottery studio before! She painted a butterfly and mommy painted a huge coffee mug and I put Beau and Mary Bratton's hand prints on the sides! I can't wait to get it back. I'll post a picture!


Can you see Beau's 2 teeth at the bottom. Another one is on the way!



Love these two so much!!
Beau's very first Valentine's Day!

Tal told me tonight that he thought that Beau was starting to look more like me. Does anyone agree??? Anyone??? I don't really see it, but I would love it if at least one of my kids had a single part of them that resembled me.











Beau will be 10 months this week!






















Mary Bratton had a great Valentine's day. I asked her this morning if she knew what Valentine's Day was all about and she said it is about LOVE and listed the fruits of the spirit (without me asking her anything about the fruits of the spirit.) I asked her if she knew who loves us the most and she said GOD. She is so smart!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Segrest Family said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW i LOVE these pictures! they are framers for sure! and i do think that beau looks more like you than MB. now, i will say that sometimes when he looks at me, i say, "hey tal!" but that is his expression... he has a LITTLE of you in him =) but they are SOOOOOOOO CUTE and so sweet. thank GOD for our precious children!