Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 07, 2007

Does anyone notice anything different?


























She got her ears pierced today!
Mary Bratton has been asking to get her ears pierced. I always told her that she has to wait until she was much older. I don't know why I finally came around but I gave in. I did think that it might add as a little 'distraction' from her scar on her upper lip.
She did great - she was such a big girl. did not cry at all. She is very proud of them. She is also very proud of her 'solution' that we have to put on 3 times a day. she has already brought it to me once.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

OMIGOSH!!!!!!!!!! what a grown up! i didn't get my ears pierced til 6th grade! she is so cute!

melinda courtney said...

What a big girl! I let Leigh Ashley get her pierced in K and she was the same way--remembering to apply the solution when her mom would forget!!! I love the attitude she has about Delta! That's a true s
southern girl attitude--you don't mess with her!

Woodruff family said...

I can't believe she has her ears pierced!! Bekah is going to be so jealous.. She will definitely want to get hers done now!

The Dowdles said...

Wow!! MB IS GROWING UP!!!!