Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Lifehouse's Everything Skit

This just rocked my world.
Please take a minute to watch this!!!

Are you dancing with Jesus? Or someone else?
This is a skit that was done at Winterfest this year set to “Everything” by the band Lifehouse. It will bring you to tears and remind you how careful we need to be every single day to cling to Jesus. We have so many “distractions” that can come against us, tempt us, and tear us away from God. And they will tear our life apart. But, if we spend our days right next to God, including Him in our daily activities, letting Him lead us, we will be protected.

2 comments:

Woodruff family said...

Okay.. you really should see this video. I was really moved. It was incredible. Good find, Renee!!

The Owen Family said...

Love it!! Keep those videos coming! Gave me chills too! Love the end!!! I have chill bumps on my legs and arms!