Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 14, 2007

Just washing the dog..........

Does this look like a good place to wash a dog??

Mary Bratton and her friend Anna Claire were SUPPOSE to be watching High School Musical in my bedroom while I was in kitchen cooking. I after I got everything under control in the kitchen, I walk back to the bedroom and they are washing the dog in the middle of the bedroom. Delta is standing on this towel, the sink is running and they are pouring cup fulls of water on the dog. Delta is a Golden Retriever - big dog - lots of water!!! They use our shampoo and bars of soap. The two of them were standing there in just there panties all lathered up ( and that is why I'm not posting the pictures of the guilty faces standing there half naked)
They looked at me and said "we are just washing the dog" - "we put a towel down" -
Did I mention that later they both lathered up in my Laura Mercier lotion - bottle half gone!
Thank goodness that Tal and I had a date night last night after all of this!!!


























Here they are! Anna Claire and Mary Bratton.

Anna Claire is new to all of this dress up stuff - but she loves horses!! She is a daddy's girl!!
She trotted into the kitchen dressed just like the picture above and I said " Anna Claire --- you look like a pretty princess"! and she said
"I'm a horse" - and just trotted out.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The O'Donnells said...

no ma'am!

Christie said...

Oh My, The things I have to look forward to!!!