Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Glory to God!!!

WE were driving and I turned around and saw these sweet faces and decided to capture the moment. I love these babies!!!
The moment past, we got to Little Tokyo and I wished that we had called a babysitter for Beau so we could eat in peace. He is full of life!!!Sweet and bad all at the same time. Mary Bratton has always been precious sweet but more on the serious side - like her daddy!
Beau is like his mommy. He gets bored and gets into anything he can get into. He is mischieveious. We tell him not to do something and he does it anyway to figure out if he is going to get in trouble for it. That is soooo me when I was younger.

But I know that God has given us exactly what we need in these children. They are HIS and he has given them to me and Tal to care for and to teach these sweet babies about HIM. I pray that God continues to give me the strength and patience ( even when I want to leave Beau at Little Tokyo :) ) to be a good mommy and to teach my children to have a heart of GOD.

Love you Mary Bratton and Beau Beau!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christie said...

They are precious. Such beautiful pictures! It was good to see you this morning. Thanks for your encouraging words this afternoon! Love ya!

The Owen Family said...

so nice to read that! Just to remember how precious our children are, even when we want to "leave them at Little Tokyo". Ha! I felt that just yesterday! We are so blessed! You should have heard me yesterday, that was the furthest thought in my mind. Everyone was on my nerves and I was feeling like "Woe is me!"...Nice to be reminded of what a huge gift and blessing our children are!