Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 17, 2007

my first 6 miles

This was the weekend that I've been training for. The 300 Oaks 10K race in Greenwood. This was Tal's first 10K about 4 years ago.
It was a beautiful morning and a great race. It was so great to have Tal, the kids and my dad cheering me on.
My time was alot better than I thought it would be so I was proud of myself. After the race we went back to my dad's hunting camp and rode 4 wheelers, watched football, shot guns and ate good food. Doesn't sound like stuff that a girl like myself would like - but I love it!! It was one of those days I will always remember.





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The O'Donnells said...

you are awesome!!! so impressed!!!!

Woodruff family said...

I am soooooooooooooooooo proud of you!! WAY TO GO!!! Next up ... Ms Blues marathon??? Come on.. we'd have fun training together!!

Leahbeth said...

Good job!! I'm trying to start running. i've got a jogging stroller and i walk then run some. any advice??