Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Mary Bratton's 1 mile



















Does she look ready or what? Look how little she looks! She and the little girl to the left in the green were battling it out for the whole mile. Mary Bratton was not going to let that little girl beat her. I told her at the end that it didn't always matter if you win or lose as long as you having fun doing it. I asked her if she had fun and she said " I had fun winning and beating that little girl."























I was so proud of her. She never stopped running! I could tell that she was getting worn out and she kept going!
I could hear Tal cheering and I was motioning for him to keep cheering for her!! you could tell that it made her happy to hear her daddy yelling for her!




















Go Mary Bratton!!! everyone was cheering her on at the finish




















She did it!!! We were all very proud of her!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

oh my gosh - in the picture of mary bratton getting ready to run, my little cousin, mary key (who mary peyton is named after) is standing close by!!! she is the tall blond a few people behind the "little girl in green" and is scratching her nose or something.

so glad ya'll had a good time! where is your dad's hunting camp?

Woodruff family said...

Wow.. that is an awesome time for Mary Bratton!!

melinda courtney said...

I just love reading about Mary Bratton! I love the comment about "beating that little girl"! She's a cuite!

Congrats!

Christie said...

I love the picture of you cheering MB on while she is running. Way to go MB!!!