Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 01, 2007



















Me and my sweet pumpkin ! Thank you God for giving me this sweet angel.


























Mommy swinging Beau around in the pool. Beau is always moving. He is just like his mommy.
He gets bored and has to constantly get into stuff. I love this little man.
























We stayed right near the Destin airport so planes fly over every couple of minutes! Beau loves airplanes!!!! just like his daddy!
I did his nursery in airplanes b/c his daddy loves airplanes so much. He is already brainwashed. This kid cannot fly airplanes - too dangerous - he needs to stay on the ground right near his mommy~!!!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

melinda courtney said...

Last minute trips are usually the best ones! Have fun and enjoy those precious moments together! Where are y'all staying? The pool looks wonderful!

Leahbeth said...

I love that tal is wearing a t-shirt in most pictures...gotta protect that skin!! Ya'll have a fun trip!

Woodruff family said...

I'm so glad y'all had an awesome vacation!! It looks like y'all had a fun vacation and girl, u lookin good!