Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Birthday my sweet pumkin!!
I love you Mary Bratton
You turned 5 today!! Thank you for my close friends that rooted me on through the day. Why I needed rooting.... I dunno... but you knew that I did... so thank you!!
i don't know why I'm having trouble with her turning 5. but I cry often. My baby.... my sweet little baby girl is 5!
Where has the time gone?

I hope you had wonderful birthday little pumkin.

She picked Mexican to go eat tonight! She loves the birthday celebration there!!





Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Woodruff family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY BRATTON!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Lisa Trotter said...

I can CERTAINLY relate to the depression that sets in when you realize your babies are getting to be big kids!!! But, with each age, comes new surprises and blessings!! Happy Birthday Mary Bratton!!!

The Manning Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY BRATTON!

Renee,
I know EXACTLY what you mean; Reese has been five for a month now, and each time I look at her, I wonder where my baby girl has gone. She certainly has grown up before my eyes but so fast that I can hardly believe it's real. Hang in there Mama! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mary Bratton
We love you and see you soon.

Love,
Aunt Angela, Uncle Ron, London and Nasson

stacy seago said...

Hope your day was special Mary Bratton!! We love you sweet girl!
(Nea~ I love all the running pics! You look fabulous to have just run 13.1 miles!)