Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My family was waiting for us around mile 11 - 11.5
I was soooo happy to see them all cheering us on. Any encouragement helps but when it comes from your friends and family and people that love you.... it means the world!! I got sweet text messages and phone calls from my friends ( Tal did too) - and it meant so much to us!! Thank you to everyone that supported us!!



















I heard Mary Bratton say "GO MOMMY" and my heart just dropped!
Are these not the cutest little cheerleaders you have ever seen?





















Dad and Ryan waiting for us! Thank you Cathy for taking all of these pictures!!!!



















They said that Beau Beau was so sweet watching all of the runners!!
I know he caught a glimpse of me running by but I think he was just so confused!
Tal said that he didn't think that Beau ever saw him. That is probably a good thing.... b/c that boy loves his daddy!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: