Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Jenny and I took Mary Bratton and Bekah to see Annie last night.
I laughed all night! Jenny and Bekah are so much fun!
Here is the only NORMAL picture that i got of the girls!
They were wild all night! They were so excited!

























Bekah pretending that she is stuck under the seat in front of her!

When we were at Keifer's - I was trying to explain to Bekah and Mary Bratton that Annie was AN ORPHAN.......
and Bekah said...."ooohh... I'M SCARED OF ORTANS"

























This picture.... I'm just not really sure what either of them are doing?????



















Annie was long! WE were all so tired! Except Bekah got in the car and the first thing that she said was
"mommy ... when we get home can I watch American Idol" She is her mother's child!!!

Mary Bratton fell asleep a few minutes after we got in the car!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Woodruff family said...

Okay.. we had the greatest time!!!! How much fun!! I loved every minute - well, maybe not when I looked down at my watch and it was 9 p.m. and it was only intermission!! It was a little long but we so enjoyed it!!

The Owen Family said...

Okay... I am laughing so hard! I just saw Jenny's blog and read about her Strong River story and singing through her nose!! And now..."Ooh, I am scared of Ortans"...I just can't take it, ya'll are too funny, this is good stuff!!

melinda courtney said...

I'm impressed that MB held out for the entire show! Leigh Ashley had gone to see the Hannah Montana movie that afternoon with a friend and was so tired by intermission that she wasn't enjoying it. My niece, Caroline was exhausted also. Amy (my sister-in-law) and I decided it just wasn't worth it to make them suffer through. We really enjoyed the part we got to see! I wish they would schedule these on the weekend when it's a production that kids enjoy.