Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 07, 2008

















When we first got there we saw Anna Claire Bonds, Mary Bratton's friend from PCS.


















And Cailey Walker was 2 rows behind us. She is also in Mary Bratton's class at PCS.


















These were the kids next to me from Morton High School.
I just had to ask this guy.... I mean.... what are you doing here... Do you like Annie? Is this for extra credit?
He just didn't look like your typical Annie fan. I told him all about how i wanted to be Annie when I was little.
and then i said "I bet you didn't" - I bet they were so glad they got to sit by me as I sang along with every song!

























This was before the show when Mary Bratton and Bekah were doing a count down for all of the people around us.
TWO MORE MINUTES.................ONE AND A HALF MINUTES.................
At the beginning.... the music started but the curtains were still closed and Mary Bratton said
'CAN ANNIE NOT HEAR THE MUSIC' ??

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Woodruff family said...

Those Morton High Schoolers probably went home and said, "We met the sweetest lady and she could even sing just like Annie!"

The Converse Family said...

Renee,
I, like you, wanted to be Annie so bad!! My mom took me to see it when I was little and couldn't wait to get some white ruffled socks like her after the performance. I can still sing every word to every song.
Mamie