Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 10, 2008

love this picture of Misti and Jenny - I think it is because Misti matches the wall - and because they are both so beautiful!
























Jenny -I know you are going to kill me. I know you hate pictures of you laughing but this is one of the reasons that people love you as soon as they meet you. Her laugh is contagious and she is so stinkin' funny! Don't you want to be her friend??? I'm so glad that she is mine!!! Love you Jenny! Happy Birthday!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Woodruff family said...

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!! HOW MUCH FUN DID WE HAVE - I don't even mind the photo of me laughing b/c the whole lunch was hilarious! Also, I'm still laughing at so many things ... Nv's BABY!! HAHA!! I'm so mad cause I forgot my camera to download all of my photos and post them on my blog today.. Oh well, I'll have to wait!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! I'm so lucky to have friends like YOU!!

Lisa Trotter said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jenny! We were out of town this weekend and we missed church!! So I couldn't wish you a personal birthday message!! I'm so glad your sweet friends gave you such a sweet surprise!! You deserve it!! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!