Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I found one!!! Finally!!

















Tal's birthday is monday ( Feb. 18th) and he wanted a Wii.
I have looked and looked all over town and they have been sold out.
We finally walked in Toys R US thinking they were going to totally tell me NO and the guy casually said "sure... right over here." It took me so much by surprise.... i was asking him... "are you serious... oh my gosh..... I"m so excited" I'm pretty sure that i might have even jumped at some point. He told Tal that 2 people walked up after us and said.... "Did that girl just win a free Wii?"
Finally - the search is over. yay! Happy Birthday Tal!



















Tal is not the only one excited. I told him NOT to tell her that there is a High School Musical game.



















Mary Bratton playing tennis.


















My new life, at home with my family and the Wii.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

tommy's birthday is tomorrow and he has been wanting a play station 3. i would rather have a wii.

so he'll get neither.....

oh well.....maybe next year.......

stacy seago said...

Hey ~ oh, yes, the Wii definately becomes part of the family!! And the competitions begin!
I love the Valentine's Pic....too cute.

The Converse Family said...

Santa brought us a Wii for Christmas and we love it. It is definitely a family system and we have so much fun have family tournaments!!
Mamie

Woodruff family said...

It looks like we might have to put that on our list of things we want too!!

Kristi Williams said...

I love playing tennis on the wii! It does make you competitive!Have fun and don't hurt yourself!

The Segrest Family said...

so fun! yay renee!!! and happy early birthday tally!
i love all of the new pictures of MB and beau beau.
camp loved his cheetos and the bags we SO CUTE!
love you friend...
have fun tomorrow and win big!

melinda courtney said...

just wait until Mary Bratton finds out there's High School Musical & Hannah Montana games!!! Leigh Ashley loves them! You are welcome to borrow them to see if she likes them or you may just want to keep that quiet for a while!

Things have been so crazy the last few months that I never responded about you knowing Brittany Bennett. We've known her since she was a little girl. She is so sweet! I don't think I ever posted how Zachary bought her camo for her birthday (Dec 25) and I put pink rhinestones on the jacket before he gave it to her. She loves pink and is such a girly girl....so, I had to make a few adjustments to personalize it!

Jodi, Steven, Kanon & Mari Blake said...

So much fun! i am addicted to the WI. Kanon can't even play yet, but he loves to watch us and laugh. i am sure beau is the same way!!