Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Yay Eli!! So excited that the Giants won tonight!

We ( LAT and EENER- small group girls and a few others will appreciate our new names! ) had our small group friends over tonight for a Superbowl party! This was a picture of most of the adults all piled in our den!



















Here are a few of the kids playing in Beau's room!

























We had a contest for best appetizer or dessert . I am going to have to rave a little bit about all of the good food we had. And what was so cute is how much the guys got into it. Chad Segrest won for Shrimp tacos! He went all out and they were awesome!! Brigg brought a great crab dip, Christie Burchfield brought a yummy hot cheese onion dip, Stacy brought some great stuffed peppers, Chad Edwards brought a frozen banana split dessert that was so good... Jennifer brought a yummy pizza dip ( tal really loved this), Sha brought a MS. Caviar - black eyed pea dip and I made Mississippi Sin which is a cheese, ham and green chili hot dip.
I should try to get the recipes and post them all!! lots of food - I'm so full that my tummy hurts! I had to try them all so I could vote ( that is my exuse)


















Tal moved my computer screen from my office into the den so that the guys could watch the stats during the game.
Was this necessary?? Here are Jeremy Jackson and Tal ( good ole LAT) getting into the stats!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Please post all the recipes - they sound GREAT!

Christie said...

We had so much fun "Lat and Eener"! I am still laughing about the Eener story! Love Y'all!