Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 17, 2007


















Beau is always sticking out his little tongue - it is so cute. We are waiting for the parade to come!

























This is the cute, cute shirt that Alice and Sarah Spaulding ( Sarah Abbott now) got for Mary Bratton for her birthday last year. We wear it all of the time. she loves it!!! it has sequins all over that little strawberry and she thinks it is just the coolest!!



















Here comes the parade... Wasn't the biggest parade but it was so fun. Mary Bratton loved it. She loves to go anywhere where people are throwing out lolly pops and smarties. And I just have to say.... I love our little community . I grew up out here on the reservoir- I still live here and I love it!! I am a "Rankinite" tried and true. I think Chris Mathison gave me and Dustin Baker that name (Rankinite) back in high school.






















Beau watching the firetrucks.
God made little boys and God made little girls. Beau could sit all day and just watch cars go by.
He was amazed watching the cars and trucks in the parade. MB just goes for the Smarties!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christie said...

I love the new blog! It looks great!