Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 04, 2007

New roof today????


So I was awaken this morning by the nicest little guy - well, he seemed nice --- i really couldn't understand a word he said. I thought he was here to drop off the materials for the new roof that we are suppose to get Tuesday or Wednesday. So I move the cars so that they can drop off the materials. And the more I look around, the more workers I see. They are piling out of the truck - I don't know how they all got in there. So I knew that it wouldn't take 15 guys to back the materials in (I'm pretty quick like that) Minutes later they were all over the roof and Mary Bratton was waking up thinking that there were aliens attacking. It is soooo LOUD. I feel like one of those little guys could fall through the roof at any moment. I never knew how excited I would be about getting a new roof.















Here is the nice little guy that came to the door... I think he is posing. That is so sweet!
















Had to do it!


No comments: