Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 22, 2007

True heroes

Mary Bratton went to Vacation Bible School this week at Pinelake. I was suppose to be working with the 3rd and 4th grade arts and crafts ( and did work Monday) until the fire happened. The Pre-school ministry still let me bring Beau and Mary Bratton so that I could have childcare this week while I helped Ta Ta get everything back together. Praise the Lord that those sweet women took care of my children. Thank you to Tiffany Fennell for telling me to go and not worry about a thing. And I did go and not worry at all because I knew that my children were in the most Godly place during such a disastrous situation!

The theme of the week was Game Day Central and they learned about Real Heroes!
I came across this sheet of paper from Mary Bratton's week at Vacation Bible School.
This is from a 4 year old little girl

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Cross Family said...

I am so glad the kids got to go to VBS. Thomas loved ridding next to Beau in the big buggy. I am so proud of you for all your comments on your blog and the way yall are handling everything. As the heroes song says " if we fix our eyes on the greatest prize...we can be heroes." what a great example you are setting for mb and beau by the way yall are fixing your eyes on the greatest prize to help yall through the storm.love and prayers-

Amber said...

what a little angel

Roxanne said...

That is the sweetest thing I've ever seen!