Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Welome back Delta

Delta got a hair cut! Delta was our very first baby! but since the kids were born she has lost rank. We have not spent time with her like we should but things have changed. Delta has made it back inside. I know a few of my friends ( Anna Blair, Ashley ) are so glad. I've gotten some grief over the years from my friends since we put Delta outside. Delta got the royal treatment yesterday - and the kids ( and me and Tal ) love having her back inside with us. It was just too much shedding for me to keep up with and I hope it will be better. We got her groomed by the best girl that we have EVER been to. They usually shave her like a lion and it looks terrible but this girl gave her a 'puppy cut' and it is precious. I will give her name to whoever wants it. She used to groom and now does it out of her house and she is wonderful. Delta loved her and so do we!






































Mary Bratton said this morning that we need to start spending a lot more time at home with Delta. Welcome back girl!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Woodruff family said...

I'm so happy Delta is doing better! I love her haircut! What a sweetie pie!

The Segrest Family said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the haircut! i know that she feels so much better!!! she was looking perty hot when we were at your house last!