Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to the best daddy in the whole wide world!
I could hardly find the words to write in his Father's Day card - (which I will have to say was hilarious)
He really is the best dad that I have personally ever seen in my life.
I hope that Mary Bratton and Beau will know how lucky that they are! I will be reminding them alot!!!

OK - as serious as I am about honoring Tal for Father's Day - I had to get the first card that I picked up!
It had a brunette girl with sunglasses sitting outside on a swing and it said

"When I see you running around outside, joyfully playing with the kids,
I always have the same thought.......

then you open the card and it says....

SUNBLOCK... Did everyone put on Sunblock."


If you know me or have seen my fair skinned family - you are laughing with me right now.


These are some pictures I took as we were getting in the car for church.



























This is a picture of a new applique that I did that will soon be on my Baby Face Blog with a matching boy applique.
This pink and white stripe oval applique can go on any outfit. I will be selling this pink sleeveless dress next summer!
modeled by my pumkin..... Mary Bratton Guest.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: