Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Lite Brite




















I have wanted to get a Lite Brite for Mary Bratton but I didn't want Beau to eat all of the little pieces. We needed some more summer activities so I thought this was a good time to get her one. We made a deal about keeping the pieces all together. I was so proud of her little creation that she made all by herself. The guy at Walmart said - " I didn't even know that they still made these things." She is sitting up on the kitchen table so that Beau wouldn't get the pieces.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amber said...

I LOVED my Lite Brite when I was younger. I know MB is going to have lots of fun!

Jenny said...

lite brites are soooo fun!!! i hope carrington will like them one day, too.:) good job mb!

Christie said...

How much fun! She did a really great job with the flowers! She looks quite proud of her creation!